Drop by for a Tour or a Taster
Hours (We're now open Sunday!)
- Tuesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Closed Mondays.
- Tours will start at 11:30 a.m. and leave every half hour until 4:30 p.m.
- We will be closed Easter Sunday, April 20
- Donate books, get a free taster: Through May 4 in the LC we are collecting elementary school level books in good condition for Ride for Reading, a national nonprofit organization that promotes literacy and health through the delivery of books (by bicycle!) to schools where lower-income students might not otherwise have books at home.
Tour de New Belgium
For live story-telling, beer-sampling, art-gazing fun, check out our tour calendar.
- RESERVE tour tickets online.
- We've increased the number of daily tours offered, but they still book up fast.
- Beer sampling will occur during your tour.
- Tours are open to people of all ages!
Just wanting to get your growler filled, sip a taste of our newest offerings, or purchase a whimsical New Belgium souvenir? Come during our business hours and a friendly Liquid Center coworker will be happy to help.
Did you visit the brewery or take a tour? As always, your feedback is greatly valued.
Step into the Liquid Center
Where? 500 Linden, Fort Collins, Colorado
When? Tuesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. View the calendar of Liquid Center closings and events
Why? To take a tour of the brewery, fill your growler and buy cool swag.
Who? You and all of your friends and family.
(Seriously, it might feel like all of them are here on Fridays and Saturdays. If you're allergic to crowds, we suggest visiting us on a Tuesday).
We will be closed or have shortened hours on the following days this year:
- April 20: Closed
- May 26: Closed
- July 4: Open 11 am-4 pm
- Aug. 30: Closed (It's Tour de Fat in Fort Collins!)
- Sept. 1: Closed
- Nov. 27: Closed
- Dec. 24: Open 11 am-4 pm
- Dec. 25: Closed
- Dec. 31: Open 11 am-4 pm
- Jan 1, 2015: Closed
How to get here