TOUR DE FAT: Fort Collins, Colorado
Civic Center Park: September 3, 2016
Donors can get limited editon TDF schwag.
View map on Google
Special Guests Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds, Ben Sollee and The Kolars
9:00 am - Ride Registration
10:00 am - Bike Ride
11:00 am - Fashion Showdown
11:30 am - The Kolars
12:20 pm - Slow Ride
12:40 pm Ben Sollee
1:40 pm - The Bike is Right! Game show to win a 2016 New Belgium bike
2:10 pm ****SPUTNIK @ MAIN STAGE****
2:30 pm - Car For Bike Trade
2:40 pm – Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds
4:00 pm - Adios Amigos! (curfew)
Fat Tire & Friends Stage
11:00 am - Atomga
12:15 pm - Write Minded
1:30 pm - Brent Cowles
2:45 pm - The Delta Spirits
Sign Language Interpretation Provided – Check at info booth day of show for more info
Eight things to know about Tour de Fat:
- There is no entrance fee.
- Your registration fee acts as a donation to the local non-profit. Donations starting at $5 get you some fun TDF collectibles.
- Beer costs $5, food costs $10-15.
- Entertainment is free.
- Tour de Fat is family-friendly, however there may be few costumes that spark a conversation or two with an inquisitive little one! We set up a “Kid’s Area 51” that includes a jungle gym and some fun little bikes and games. The STAGE Stage is also a great place to bring the little ones. That stage will have circus-style performances from jugglers, YoYo Guy and other fun interactive performers.
- We LOVE dogs, we really do…however, we encourage people to make the best decision for their animals. It can be a really long, hot, crowded day with little shade, but typically a rough experience for the pups.
- Bike parking is available at all venues.
- We do not offer any outside vending opportunities at this time.
Join Grand Cru and complete your profile to be entered to win VIP tickets to a Tour de Fat show near you.