CLIPS BEER & FILM TOUR
Friday, 20 May 2016
Join Grand Cru and complete your profile to be entered to win VIP tickets to a Clips show near you.
Doors open: 7:30 p.m.
Film begins: 9:30 p.m.
Open Streets Bloomington
Center for Sustainable Living
Sustainability partner: Hoosier to Hoosier
Eats: The Big Cheese, Bea's Soda Bar, Great White Smoke, Yogi's Bar and Grill
Interested in volunteering at this event? Click here for more info.
For proper enjoyment a few reminders:
• You will be asked to prove that you are old enough to enjoy an adult beverage. Please bring your government issued ID.
• NO ID=NO BEER (& SAD FACES)
• Your derriere is your chair. We invite you to bring low chairs or blankets – or lounge on the grass!
• No outside alcohol allowed in the venue. Please leave that to us!
• Picnic's welcome, although you might want to check out our local food vendors before you BYO!
• Bring your water bottle. We give water away for free. Look for the tall blue signs and stay hydrated!
• We LOVE dogs. If you choose to bring Fido, please come prepared to keep your dog under control, on a leash, curbed, and by your side .
• Walk, ride your bike, carpool, take public transportation…please.