Thursday, October 09, 2014
Film begins at dark.
A FUNdraiser for:
Ride For Reading!
For proper enjoyment a few reminders:
• You will be asked to prove that you are old enough to enjoy an adult beverage. Please bring your government issued ID.
• NO ID=NO BEER (& SAD FACES)
• Your derriere is your chair. We invite you to bring low chairs or blankets – or lounge on the grass!
• No outside alcohol allowed in the venue. Please leave that to us!
• Picnic's welcome, although you might want to check our libations/eats page before you BYO.
• Bring your water bottle. We give water away for free. Look for the tall blue signs and stay hydrated!
• We LOVE dogs. If you choose to bring Fido, please come prepared to keep your dog under control, on a leash, curbed, and by your side .
• Walk, ride your bike, carpool, take public transportation…please.
Food served up by: Crepe A Diem, The Grilled Cheeserie, and Deg Thai!
Our beer selection: Yuzu Berlinerweiss, Wild Dubbel, FOCOllaboration IPA, Snapshot Wheat, Gruit, Gratzer, Le Terroir, La Folie, Ranger IPA, 1554, Trippel, Abbey, Blue Paddle, Rampant Imperial IPA, and of course Fat Tire.
A FUNdraiser for: SoundForest.org and Ride For Reading!