It took us a while, but New Belgium officially has its own newsletter. You can sign up for it here.
And if I haven't convinced you yet (which, let's be honest, I haven't,) here are a bunch of reasons why it will enrich your life 100,000 percent:
1. It's not spam.
2. It's beer-mail, which is statistically more likely to put a smile on your face than the rest of the email you receive on any given day.
3. You'll stay in the loop on new beers, big announcements, give-aways, and New Belgium developments.
4. It will make you more attractive.
5. It's pretty looking, which instantly makes it more awesome than about half of the entire Internet.
6. You love great beer.
7. It will never promise a quick, huge return on your investment if you mail all of your life's savings to a foreign prince who, inexplicably, has a P.O. Box in Chicago.
8. The night's sky is more majestic after you've read it.
9. You'll be the first of your friends to know what our new seasonals are and where to find those hard-to-find brews.
10. As a result, your friends will think you are really cool. (Who are we kidding, your friends already think you're awesome.)
11. I'll get fired if you don't.
12. I'll get fired if you do (Don't ask me how it makes sense, but that's what I was told. I think they're just looking for ways to get rid of me.)
15. (and) Beer
So sign up for the newsletter, or do I need to give you another reason why it's a good idea? Because that reason would be "beer."
Cheers — Nic The Intern
Sorry, we no longer support IE. Some of our site features may not work properly. Our site is best experienced in one of the following browsers:
Join now and be the first to know
We wish you could hang out with us at the brewery all the time,
but if you can’t, sign up for our emails so you never miss exclusive
updates about new and limited releases, events, and more.