We're back, Asheville! Our beer garden is now open for liquid service.
Beer Garden Seating
Join us Daily from 12pm- 8pm in our beer garden, before arriving please make a reservation using the OpenTable form below.
We have taken great care in making sure that our taproom is safe for our coworkers and our guests, so please read the following guidelines before your visit:
- Table service will be outside only with limited capacity. There will be no standing room service at this time (including while waiting for your table).
- Lawn access is limited to guests that have table reservations.
- Our coworkers will be wearing masks. You will also be asked to wear a mask in all areas except when you are seated at your table.
- Please do not move tables and we ask that you remain at your table unless you are using the restrooms/ordering food from the food trucks.
- We will be upholding high physical distancing standards. Please remain at least 6 feet apart from other parties and follow the social distance markings when using the restrooms and visiting food trucks.
- We are using OpenTable to support our guest experience. Reservations are required and can be made on OpenTable below.
- Reservation groups will be capped at 8 people. Please include all members of your party when making a reservation, including children.
- Children and dogs are allowed but must remain close to their guardians throughout the visit.
- We will not be accepting cash at this time. Please download the Arryved Service App so you will be able to make touchless payments.
- You can view our current draft list HERE. All beers will be served in single use cups and we will not be offering flights.
- Finally, we kindly ask that you clear your table before heading out. Waste stations will be available throughout the patio, ask your beer server for any clarifications needed.
We truly appreciate your business and we can’t wait to safely welcome you back!
New Belgium is now offering curbside beer orders to be picked up at our Liquid Center from 12 - 8 PM, Monday - Sunday.
21 Craven St.
Asheville, North Carolina
We have a food truck Monday - Sunday, 12 - 8 PM.
[Food truck schedule]
Tour de New Belgium
At this time, we are not offering tours and will provide updated information as soon as we can safely conduct tours again.
- Saturday, July 4, 2020 - Closing early @ 6 PM
- Monday, September 7, 2020 - Closed
- Saturday, September 19, 2020 - Tour de Fat
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - Closed
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - Closing early @ 6PM
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Closed
- Thursday, November 26, 2020 - Closed
- Thursday, December 24, 2020 - Closed
- Friday, December 25, 2020 - Closed
- Thursday, December 31, 2020 - Closing early @ 6PM
- Friday, January 1, 2021 - Closed
See by date or near you