Tableside Service Is Back!
Beer is back! That’s right, our beautiful outdoor space is now open for tableside service. To make sure our facility is safe for staff and guests, we have a few easy-breezy guidelines in place:
1. All our staff will be wearing masks. You will also be asked to wear a mask in all areas except when you are seated at your table. Trust us, it’s what all the cool kids are doing.
2. Please check in with the host upon arrival. Tables will be sat on a first come first served basis. May the odds be ever in your favor.
3. Credit card payments are preferred. It’s easy, breezy, and sanitary!
4. We will be upholding high physical distancing standards. Please remain at least 6 feet apart from other parties and follow the social distance markings when using the restrooms and visiting food trucks. You know the drill.
5. Dogs and children welcome. Woof woof hurray!
6. WE LOVE TOURS. But we also want to keep everyone safe, so they’re on hold for now. Keep checking back here for updates, including guided tastings this summer!
We truly appreciate your business and we can’t wait to see you.