Tableside Service Is Back!
Beer is back! That’s right, our beautiful outdoor space is now open for service. To make sure our facility is safe for staff and guests, we have a few easy-breezy guidelines in place:
1. Masks are currently required indoors, per Buncombe County guidelines. Please make sure to pop one on when ordering beer from the bar, shopping merch or visiting the restrooms.
2. Please check in with the host upon arrival. Tables will be sat on a first come first served basis and our lawn is now open with limited seating. Bring a blanket or camp chair if you so desire and may the odds be ever in your favor.
3. Credit card payments are preferred. It’s easy, breezy, and sanitary!
4. Well-behaved dogs and children welcome. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and please keep your kiddos with an adult. Woof woof hurray!
5. You can view our current draft list below. Note: we are not offering flights at this time.
6. WE LOVE TOURS. But we also want to keep everyone safe, so they’re on hold for now. Keep checking back here for updates!
We truly appreciate your business and we can’t wait to see you!