Tableside Service Is Back!
Beer is back! That’s right, our beautiful outdoor space is now open for tableside service. To make sure our facility is safe for staff and guests, we have a few easy-breezy guidelines in place:
1. Masks are optional. Per CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks. So get your shot, and then you do you!
2. Please check in with the host upon arrival. Tables will be sat on a first come first served basis and out lawn is now open with limited seating. Bring a blanket or camp chair if you so desire and may the odds be ever in your favor.
3. Credit card payments are preferred. It’s easy, breezy, and sanitary!
4. Well-behaved dogs and children welcome. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and please keep your kiddos with an adult. Woof woof hurray!
5. You can view our current draft list online. All beers will be served in single use cups and we will not be offering flights at this time. It’s like a solo-cup college party….but with better beer and honestly better cups too.
6. We kindly ask that you clear your table before heading out.
7. WE LOVE TOURS. But we also want to keep everyone safe, so they’re on hold for now. Keep checking back here for updates!
We truly appreciate your business and we can’t wait to see you!